CF3 Power Pack
An add on for the CF3 Spray for more accurate spraying
Basically, its a straw and button set. Workshops love spray lubes, but hopefully not the associated lung damage.
The standard CF3 has a normal spray button for general spraying - not too wide, not too narrow. However, this kit replaces the button with a new button, and the straw fits into this new button. This is good for spraying into brake levers and cables for example.
How to fit?
Carefully and with adult supervision, find a flat head screwdriver. (Actually, this is quite simple, there's just a tiny chance of jabbing yourself in the hand with a screwdriver though!)
1. Wedge the flat head of the screw driver into the gap between the button and collar.
2. Place your hand over the top - the button collar etc. (This is to stop if flicking off into your face or anywhere else)
3. Lightly twist the screw driver. This will lift the button off
4. Keep the old button for safe keeping.
5. Fit the Power Pack button onto the little point - push down (aimed away from you) to fit it on.
6. Fit the straw into the hole of the button. The hole is where the yellow button is in the normal button above.
7. When you need to recharge your CF3, simply pull the straw out, pump up in the normal way, remove cover cap and put the straw back in.
NB Avoid leaving the button and straw around small children, cats and other pets. Its not a toy, but a potential choking hazard - just the right size to block your airway ironically.
Enjoy spraying with accuracy, without the air pollution.